[Harp-L] Recap on my Post of 2/15/06

At Larry's request, I am repeating a portion of my original post, titled "Single Reed Bass Harmonica". And yes, Larry, I was there - 1992 in Chicago - as I had booked them for the event. Once more, the site I cited was http://www.bassharp.com/tomsoni.htm and their pro site is http://www.tomsoni.com
- Danny

More info on Johnny and wife Pam - highly respected in the magic community, Johnny is a mentor and tutor for most of the great young magicians of Las Vegas, etc, and has produced magic "how-to" videos for aspiring magicians. Some will remember Johnny & Pam - The Great Tomsoni & Company - were featured guest artists at the 1992 SPAH Convention in Chicago, where he brought former trio members, Bob Herndon and Al Fontana on stage to present the music they were best known for throughout 1950's - "The Harmonica Jazz Trio".

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061