RE: [Harp-L] Re: Low C Harps

STEVE:...... much dearer than the standard-pitched harps, and I was wondering
whether this reflected a structural problem needing modifications or just the fact that they don't expect to sell many.

MICHAEL: If you buy a Porsche you pay more for this car though it carries you
along the same road, am I right?
Special features must have a price, that should be players tribute to the fact that factories really have to pick up money to make these things happen, don't you think so?

Yours
Michael Timler
www.seydel1847.com

Yes, I do acknowledge this. I was just looking for information. Harps are generally pretty good value for money considereing what marvels can be achieved with them (even at UK prices). It's just that you need the money to buy the harps first! :-(

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm