[Harp-L] Re: Low C Harps

Message: 11
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:34:53 +0000
From: "Steve Shaw" <moorcot@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Low C Harps
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

STEVE:...... much dearer than the standard-pitched harps, and I was
wondering
whether this reflected a structural problem needing modifications or just
the fact that they don't expect to sell many.

MICHAEL:  If you buy a Porsche you pay more for this car though it carries
you
along the same road, am I right?
Special features must have a price, that should be players tribute to the
fact that factories really have to pick up money to make these things
happen, don't you think so?

Yours
Michael Timler
www.seydel1847.com

Yes, I do acknowledge this. I was just looking for information. Harps are
generally pretty good value for money considereing what marvels can be
achieved with them (even at UK prices). It's just that you need the money
to buy the harps first! :-(

Steve

Hopefully my answer didn't sound too unpolite, Steve.
Don't forget this language barrier, I am no natural speaker and to miss this tiny little points of common sense is always a little trap.

It was also only meant as an information, no as an axe.
Sorry if it came too sharp.

Yours
Michael
www.seydel1847.com