[Harp-L] WD?

Re: WD40... I was "yust yokin ya!"  But, thanks for  the advice. I am just
afraid I'll unscrew the Chroms and "BING!" something will sprong off into
Never-Neverland, and I'll never get it back together. I am good at fixing
lots of things, but they weren't as expensive, nor did they have springs.
Should I do it with a plastic bag around it? I was trying to put a new
radio/tape deck in my car a few years ago when for some reason I stopped...
I had no idea it would be so complicated, for one thing...the whole dash had
to come off! I was so determined...wanting to save the $100 a mechanic
wanted to do it. I already had the radio/deck. But, still something (?one)
made me stop. I located the repair book a few hours later and nearly choked!
One more screw and the airbag would have eaten me! Talk about "Sprong!" The
radio/deck is still in the bag. A friend said he'd do it, but he just left
for "Home" in Dec, and don't think he's coming back until the "Thousand Year
Reign" or something! Oh, well...love that Harp.
As for the WD, I do use it a bit on a few things, including the metal shed
roof to hopefully help move the ice and snow easier...not sure it worked.  I
wondered about the spray.  It really stains doors, cars and walls if you use
it for hinges! My aim seems to be a bit odd, I guess! A guy at a key place
just sold me some Ballistol lube that sounds so safe you could frost a cake
with it... just jokin'  sit down and breathe! :>) But for those who are
looking for something, it says if it kills you, you get your money back...
oh boy, I am on a roll, sorry. For real, it says it is non-carcinogenic,
bio-degradable, can be used on wood, metal, leather, plastics, rubber and
plants! It actually does say ... ok, I'll not take liberty with the fact
there are no periods...enough corn... Danger: Extremely flammable contents
under pressure harmful or fatal if swallowed...so much for the frosting!
Contents: mineral oil and Isohexane. Weird...it's safe for boats and bilge
water but says you're in trouble if you get it in eyes, breathe, swallow or
get it on your skin.... hmm. Must be the Isohexane. I could see if you ate
too much mineral oil, you could surely regret it, but they use it in skin
creams. But... I'll leave it out of the Chrom, I promise. I'll quit now, I
promise. Wow, I already have mineral oil! I just got home, and it has turned
so cold, it must have affected me :>)  I've never felt a wind like that! And
howling! That sends a great chill all its own! Supposed to go below 0
tonight. The lights are blinking  better go...  Nothing stops a harp! :>)
Almost Home, LesleyAnn
"And Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall
never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst." - John 6.35
www.needhim.com  www.livingwaters.com www.perrystone.com