Re: [Harp-L] Re: Travel, Harmonicas, Respect

wearing a hohner-style harmonica belt full of diatonics, with a chromatic in
your right hand (don't push the buttom!), you'll look like a terrorist. If
you say that you're carrying a couple of bullets mics, then it's enough to
be arrested ;-)

definitively, harmonica is a dangerous instrument ;-)

[]

K.