Re: [Harp-L] My Band was Awesome...

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> My band has dissovled and unfortunately it
> happened before we could finish our next CD.

Chris,

Really sorry to hear this news. You guys really
played great together. Truly awesome. I'm so glad I
had a chance to hear you guys live when I was in
Phoenix a while back.

Stay positive... You're in Phoenix, you will raise
yourself from the ashes like a Phoenix. You'll hook
up with someone equally talented, I hope.

Take care,
--Ken