Subject: [Harp-L] Fwd: Da Blues and Its Origins

Suzy writes about our offlist correspondence yet again:

"More from Elizabeth to me.
This is not to be posted on Harp-l list,  please.
I think she'd send her attack cats out after me and sneer me at  SPAH.
I think she needs to talk/think like this for a while now in order to  help
her find her peaceful way later.
She may be reflecting right  now even and by August 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, be a
person with a smile on  her face for all.
Aloha and Mahalo..........................SQB"

...Susan.....since I haven't posted onto Harp-L any of the months of
personal correspondence you've been sending to me via im's and emails, I don't  quite
see the problem you now have with my preferring to keep my personal  email to
you private?  That is how it's done here on Harp-L.  It is  what is suggested
in Harp-L's Rules for posting:  If a matter became  personal and off-topic,
to take it offlist.  I simply synopsized what I  wrote to you for the list and
explained I was doing so, mainly for your benefit  since I didn't believe
you'd want my opinion aired.  You now refer to  me as having "attack cats".  ?????
 As well as someone  who might  "sneer you at SPAH".  You've lost me there.
If you meant that I might sneer AT you?....nope, not at all.  You  don't know
me well enough to know that I've never sneered at anyone in my  life... not
in my nature.  Perhaps you're using the word in some  manner I'm not yet
cognizant with?

 As far as what you believe about how I should talk or  think....I'd really
prefer it if you don't attempt to further psychoanalyze  me here (one of my
offlist requests).  You know next to nothing about  my life or what prompted my
very precise question about playing one's harmonica  through grief on Harp-L
which seems to have resulted in your high  dudgeon.   For your specific
information I'm usually counted  on to have a smile on my face a good 90+% of the
time.  I realize this  doesn't jibe with your assumptions and guesswork, but it is
what it is.

I fully expect that if I manage to attend SPAH in August I will get just as
much out of it as I did from SPAH 2005.  I had told you I was looking  forward
to meeting you in your home town of Denver. Whether you choose  to have your
presence add to or detract from my 2006 experience or not, I  have no doubt
I'll be smiling throughout from the sheer fun of the  SPAH Convention,
especially since so many friends I've made through Harp-L  plan to attend.

Elizabeth