RE: [Harp-L] Re: Custom Special 20's

Larry Boy Pratt wrote:
> Tim Moyer does all of my harps.  Here's his e-dress.

I wanted to thank Eric and Larry Boy for their referral.  Just to
let everyone know, I'm back to doing harmonicas full-time now, after
a year of days jobs, household moves, and other life-events.  I
should be able to promise much better turn times and availability
for repairs now.

Also, look for new products from Working Man's Harps in the VERY
near future.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps