Re: [Harp-L] The band is BACK!

As much as I like the uniqueness of having a trio with no chord
instrument I think I might try to do the quartet thing.  Although we
didn't really play any tunes, the guitarist are bassist world-class
that's already a leg-up on most band.  The bassist definately has
connections as he's endorsed by Zoalla cables and Eden Amplifiers,
not to mention he days of touring with the likes of the Brecker
Brothers, Dave Koz and James Taylor.

The only issue I have is, why is he playing with me?  Perhaps I've
got another crazy bassist in my band!!! :-)

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone