[Harp-L] beginnings

	I took up playing the harp 4 months ago. I'll be 49 soon and this is my first attempt at playing any musical instrument. I have been taking lessons the entire time. I have been learning a variety of folk songs designed to teach me my way around the harp. Ive been using honer diatonic key of C and A. Each week the lessons at first seem like an impossible task but I have enjoyed the challenge and through daily practice have been able to show some improvement each week. That is until this week. My task this week has been to learn to draw the 2 & 3 holes. I've been relaxing my pucker, tilting the harp, experimenting with the amount of wind for nearly a week and have shown no improvement. I have had some sucess drawing the single notes but I usually get nothing when I try to play them in a song. Can anyone enlighten me or am I destined to play campfire songs?