[Harp-L] effects

Many people have asked about my effects.

Here is a picture of my pedalboard

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/pedalboard.jpg

Starting at the bottom right is a GM box with extra batteries for my
wireless transmitter.  The box above that is the AKG wirelelss
receiver. Above that is my DC Brick used to power most of my pedals.
Then I have the Boss OC-2 Octave pedal and the MXR 10 band EQ -
Electro harmonix POG, The blue box is the Line 6 Modulation Modulator
and then the yellowish box above that is the MAXON AF-9 for the Wah
sound and finally the Line 6 Echo Park set on the the tape emulator.
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone