Re: [Harp-L] Re: harmonica art / patent drawings repros

Worming around the internet I ran across this site which sells reproductions of patent drawings.
They have a healthy selection under "harmonica" including a couple of designs that were filed by Hohner and even a couple that were filed by Borah Minnevitch. Most of the prints are section details which have a nice abstract appeal. Some of the prints are really wild (a fish shaped harmonica for example) and perfect to hang in that special place harp players go to be left alone in their house.  They are printed on cool repro parchment paper, are 8.5"x11", and cost about $12.00 each.

Searching under "guitar" has a lot of cool patent prints as well.
I looked up "microphone" but had no luck (was hoping for one of a CR or CM element or a bullet shell).

http://www.vintage-reprints.com/catalog/index.php