[Harp-L] Re: Jelly-Apple (NY) with NO calories but SWEET as Heck!

Here's a last minute heads up for our US "Tri-Staters"

  Kirk "Jellyroll" Johnson (from Nashville)

  will be playing at Triad in NYC
Wed Feb.22nd at 9:00 PM w/Fred Knobloch opening for
The Jon Pousette Dart Band.

  Jelly and singer-songwriter Fred Knobloch will do a set a 9pm!

  I CAN guarantee, you WON'T be disapponted!
  best...rob paparozzi