Subject: Re: [Harp-L] was political blues songs/ Keith Dunn song in competition

Nate writes in response to my post about Keith Dunn:

"Elizabeth,
Keith got my vote. Thanks for the link. I went to check it  out and found
previous winners to be from my country. One of the hip-hop  artists,
Scribe, I know of and am proud of. Great site, cheers.
Go  Keith!!!
N"

......You're very welcome, Nate. That's a nice coincidence.   I also looked
further into it and noticed that both Sonny Rollins and  Charlie Musselwhite
are judges for this year's contest!  How cool is  that?

It ends on February 27 and one can vote only once per day, so if  anyone else
out there has wanted to but been procrastinating, now's the time to  get your
votes in for Keith's song.

Here's the link one more time:
_http://www.songwritingcompetition.com/finalists2005.htm_ (http://www.songwritingcompetition.com/finalists2005.htm)   (you
do have to click on the blue link partway down the page to get into  the voting
site, but really don't have to listen to all of the song entries in  order to
vote).

Elizabeth