Re: [Harp-L] San Antonio Jazz/Blues Establishments

As it looks like I will be in San Antonio, TX until Saturday when I head to the Big Easy, anybody know where to go for music? I'm looking for Jazz and Blues Clubs.

Hey Mark,

There is a blues jam at Sams Burger Joint on Broadway that starts around 8-8:30PM on Thursday nights that is put on by the San Antonio Blues Society. I plan on going this Thursday so if you are free stop in there. It's usually fun and gets lots of musicians showing up.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118