RE: [Harp-L] recording your own practices

 I own a mini disk recorder and am very happy with it, I have a library of
recordings from my CD collection, and record my own playing with it.
  Apparently Sony are pulling out of that market, and its uncertain how
much longer the minidisk will be around or supported.
  The portable media market has rocketed ahead, although when I was
considering my last MD recorder, I couldn't find a portable recorder of
that quality that records onto removable media.  However, since then a
couple of Harp-L people have given their review of a new and much more
expensive device that's of that nature.
-- G.