[Harp-L] Popper tab request

"The Mountains Win Again"

I've been working on it, and think I'm close, but I want to check my work...does anyone know where I can find the tab for this one?  (Just the main riff.)  Popper seems to spend a lot of time on the wrong end of the harp--for my (very early) stage of development, that is--so I'm not sure my ear is quite up to the task yet.

Also, as I'm writing this, I suddenly realize that don't remember seeing a lot of tab requests here, so I apologize if this is something we just don't do.

Thanks.