RE: [Harp-L] Madcat has a new band

Way to go Madcat.  Years ago I had a cassette of Madcat's pressure
cooker that album is one of my all time favorites.

That band and Madcat's electric playing was extremly influential for
me. I hope Madcat decides to re-release it as a CD one day as it is
something every harmonica player should have in their collection.
Actually every harmonica player should have everything that Madcat
has produced.  He's an amazing player and one of the true original
voices on the harmonica.