[Harp-L] Re: Fattening Frogs for Snakes

That is an old time term, yes it has meaning, Sonny and many other older
blues men told me exactly what it meant. I will let others give you the answer
on this, it is very cool.
NOTE:  I will be having surgery on the 27th, out of touch for about 3  days,
still have that basically new Sonny Jr 410 for $1900 with full warranty  and
package. Last time I will list it. I am going to throw this out for seeds  for
thought. I have a new amp on the bench, strong 35 watts which can be by a
flip of switch , changed from 6L6's to 6V6's, Class A, for super thick sound, 18
watts. Double Trouble . 3 x 10 speakers, blended. I got a vision after seeing
my  Bandmaster, we are changing the bass circuit for more tweak over Fender.
Everyone keeps asking about small rooms, want everything in one amp. I
believe this will be it. I will still have the 410, the big boy, for those that
need the extra ooomph. Before I go in on Monday, I have faith that God will walk
 be through this. I want to thank once again Scott, Scooter, of Meteor fame,
for  his help and continued support, a rarity in this dog eat dog world. We
have  forged a great relationship, helping each other, maybe some can take from
this  example that some things are bigger than the almighty dollar. In the
end, we  both benefit from the situation. I was what I was, and just try and
continue on  a spiritual path that is bringing me happiness while my body crumbles
around it.  I would not change a thing, thanks Scott. I am sure between the
two of us we  have your amplified harp needs covered.