Re: [Harp-L] Practice tools

I don't know if you have your heart set on a portable device, but I
considered all the options before deciding on a piece of software instead. I
won't knock on the Tascam too much, but suffice it to say its only real
benefit is its portability. I recommend the software application I chose;
Riffster (http://www.polarity.com/riffster/riffster.html) it's inexpensive
and offers all the good stuff that the Tascam units offer with a much more
shallow learning curve at a fraction of the cost.

Oh yeah, I have no affiliation with any of the above mentioned
products/companies.