Re: [Harp-L] "Fattening Frogs For Snakes"...whats that all about?!?!?

Wow,

I can't believe you asked this question today. I
was just listening to Sonny Boy this morning and
heard Fattenting Frogs on my way to work.

Inneresting coinkydink.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Nate in the Blues Room <thebluesroom@xxxxxxxxx>