Subject:OOPS! [Harp-L] Re: Jelly-Apple (NY) with NO calories but SWEET as Heck!

About my post on Jellyroll Johnson's CD  - I forgot to  include that Fred
Knobloch (appearing with him tonight)  is also  featured on two tracks.

"Rob writes about Jellyroll Johnson:

"Here's a last minute heads up  for our US "Tri-Staters"
Kirk  "Jellyroll" Johnson (from  Nashville)
will be playing at Triad in  NYC
Wed Feb.22nd at 9:00 PM  w/Fred Knobloch opening for
The  Jon Pousette Dart Band.
Jelly  and singer-songwriter Fred Knobloch will do a set a  9pm!
I CAN  guarantee, you WON'T be disapponted!
best...rob paparozzi"

.....thanks  for that info, Rob.  I so wish I could get into the City  to see

him.  I really loved his playing at SPAH 2005 and in the  Blues  Jams...but
what really cemented him as a player for me was his "Mouth  Harp  Man"
backing up Malcolm Holcombe's incredible voice. The voice  and harp
together are irresistible. Just perfection. I was originally treated to  that
 song
 by a friend on a compilation album and it remains among my top   favorite
harp songs.  Holcombe is featured on 3 tracks on Jellyroll's   CD:  "JellyRoll
Johnson and a Few Close Friends".  A must have in  my  collection.
Elizabeth"