[Harp-L] Are there any legendary harp players from Texas?

Just wondering.  This guy called my band a jump-blues
band, which we are not.  We don't sound anything like
a jump-blues band.  I said we are definelty more of a
Texas blues band.  To that he replied, we can't be
compared to guys like Freddie King or Albert Collins
and since we have a harp player. He said we must be a
Chicago blues band then.

Idiot! Sorry to vent.  I just hate when people act
like they know everything, and then don't.

At any rate, it got me wondering if there are any
Texas-blues harp players out there.  Are there?

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com