RE: [Harp-L] Are there any legendary harp players from Texas?

He says that because your guitarist is most influenced by Stevie Ray
Vaugh.  I think you guys have that classic minneapolis sound which is
chicago based blues with elements of rock and funk.  It's a sound
that I haven't heard anywhere else.

Michael, you need to be the lead voice in band.