RE: [Harp-L] Are there any legendary harp players from Texas?

In case I missed it somewhere in this thread, it was about texas-blues harp players. Did anyone provide an answer? Just curious.

From: Michael Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Are there any legendary harp players from Texas?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:13:11 -0800 (PST)

Actually, our guitar player doesn't care much for SRV. He's a huge Jimmie Vaughn fan. He also digs guys like Roy Buchannon and Robben Ford. There are too many SRV knock offs much like there are too many Little Walter clones.

That doesn't mean I am disrespecting those on the
list.  I think many of you know what I mean.  Most the
list seems to strike a balance between imitating and
searching for their own voice.