Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Reminder - Taylor Hicks...tonight on American Idol

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If anyone wants to know who Taylor Hicks is and what he sounds like,
> tonight's the first guys night on American Idol (8p.m. EST Fox Network).

sorry.  Little Walter himself couldn't get me to watch this show.
i hope he does well without my participation.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?