Re: [Harp-L] "Fattening Frogs For Snakes"...whats that all about?!?!?

Taiawagi,
My very thoughts, about his relationship with a woman, that is. Yet I'm
hearing much about the craftyness of the music industry back then,
especially against the blacks moreso maybe, not sure.

But yes, I know too well the feeling of, can I say, fattening a fish with my
bait only to have the guy next to me reel it in, or to have the biggest fish
of the day on my line only to see it near the surface, blow me a kiss and
flick its fish butt at me as my line breaks!!

Thanks,
Nate