Re: [Harp-L] "Fattening Frogs For Snakes"...whats that all about?!?!?

Yes James, you mentioned two meanings perhaps...please share!

I like what you say about the Southernisms, it makes total sence that he
would include in his lyrics the sayings of the day, don't alot of artists do
this?
Thanks,
Nate