[Harp-L] Jamming tips

I've recently been doing a lot of jamming with my harps, something pretty
new for me, so I don't quite know all the ropes yet. There are no other harp
players in my area, so I can't get any pointers that way. But I'm having a
problem maybe you all can offer some help with. When I play with one or even
two guitarists, it's like everything is golden, but when I get more than 3 I
just loose track. Any jamming advice in general is appreciated.