[Harp-L] Re : My newest free download!

Hello P T :

Man o man that was one slice of nice man , brought back memmories of my first paid professional gig with a band called " Country Fever " back in 1975 . Your stuff is super on the same par
excellence as Asleep At The Wheel ! Yessssssser yer right on right on right on , what a vintage and authenticly beautiful sound man .!

Could you elaborate on the recording as to the type chromatic , microphone and studio set up , you can tell us about te cowgirls too ! Yahoooooooo !

All kidding aside man , you swing oh boy do ya , my respects !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx