Subject: [Harp-L] jason ricci review and pics, san jose, feb 22

Brad Kava writes:

"Here is a link to the review I wrote for the San Jose Mercury News today  of
Jason Ricci's show last night...

I see 200 shows a year. This was  one of the best of my life.
If you were there, let me know on the blog what  you thought....
_http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/02/review_jason_ri.html#more_
(http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/02/review_jason_ri.html#more)
brad  kava"

....Finally, a real in-depth review that does Jason and New Blood justice.
Excellent review, Brad.  Seems you've been bitten by the Ricci bug  too!
One small correction....Todd Edmunds is the new bass player...and Jason and
the others call him Buckweed (not Buckwheat).  He's a heckuva great  addition
to their sound.  As many times as I've seen Jason and his band, I  can't wait
for the next show.

Elizabeth