Re: [Harp-L] Band Name

Something to do with food perhaps! (Red Hot Chillie Peppers, how effective!)

My friend called me Corn Eel beacuse I told him of how I would put corn in a
sack, toss it in a flowing river for a few weeks and let it rot and ferment.
The tasty but hideously smelly dish is what we Maori people in New Zealand
call Rotten Corn...yum! The only thing was hoping eels don't get to the sack
of corn before we we do!

Hence the name Corn Eel.

Good luck and may the best juices be flowing for you on this one Chris.

Nate aka Corn Eel ; )

--
Blues is a Story - Let Me Tell Yours!
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145835508