Re: [Harp-L] tuner

Zombor Kovacs wrote:
Hi folks

I might have already asked, but my harps are getting
out of tune, or have never been in tune. I would be
happy to buy some professional tuner, to tune them.
Something that shows the frequency on a digital
display or similar. Any suggestions?

I've not tried it myself, but this software tuner looks interesting if you have a sound card in your pc It's shareware so you have 30 days to try it out. If you want to buy it, it's $19.95, about the same as a low-end digital tuner.

Here's the link: http://www.fmjsoft.com/chromatia.html

Disclaimer:  No affiliation with Chromatia, blah, blah, blah.  Just looks
like a cool tuner.

lh