[Harp-L] help identify a Valco/Supro amp

Hey list,
Our band is recording a CD at Big Sky Recording in Ann Arbor, MI. (I would
recommend this studio.) They have a Supro amp that I fooled with the other day
that floored me. I love it. In fact, I love it so much that I may re-record
some of my tracks that I  did with my Kalamazoo &  Bassman. I put  a couple
pictures of the amp on our website. Can anyone identify the model of  this amp?
I would like to get one.

here is the link:  _http://www.maybeaugust.com/Pictures.aspx_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Pictures.aspx)

Later,
Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)

download or stream live recordings: _may.be au.gust_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Live.aspx)