From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Leon & Gail Albin
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:21 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Our favorite

Hi List,
    The harmonica playing American Idol contestant Taylor Hicks pleased the
judges last night.  He didn't play his harmonica, after all it is a singing
contest.  His harmonica playing was mentioned and they had liked it.  They
seemed to like everything about him.  It would be wonderful if he became our
next American Idol.  I look forward to the next few weeks of watching the
show.
Gail