[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 2271

   I joined the Yahoo group as suggested by the  harp-l-owner
http://launch.group.yahoo.com/group/harp-l-archives.  I find the photo of
Steve Baker busking in London before being told to move along.  I want
people to tell me if it is illegal to play music in Europe as street
musician and also to collect money in a hat on the street after
entertaining as amateur.   When I was in Paris 40 years ago, I saw many
street musicians playing on Metro subway or in parks.   I am thinking
about Europe tour in next few years taking video with my harp playing
folksongs and a hat for changes for fun and to find out which country is
friendly.  I donot need the money for tour but it  will be fun if some
meals are covered for self-ego..  I like to hear some experiences of non
professionals to recommend what cities to visit and what not to do in
Europe.
  I found that no one posted MP3 music yet on Yahoo.  I am new in Mp3 and
and desire basic steps to do this on my PC.  I have  a mic on my monitor
and Window XP, Windows media player and Realplayer.