[Harp-L] a little harp on CNBC, boo yah

. . . so I'm into the stock market and I watch a show
everyday on CNBC called Jim Cramers Mad Money. People
call in and ask for stock advice and there is a
traditional hello they do called Boo Yah. So they
started a contest for the best boo yah so I sent mine
in. It made it and will be on tonight at 6,9, and 12
pm EST at the end of the hour show. Has just a bit of
harp and jews harp. Thought you might find it fun and
I love the show.
Boo Yah,
Reach