[Harp-L] Festivals in France in July

Someone asked recently about festivals in France in July (I think ?)

July is the beginning of the festival season, so in the South there are many festivals in various genres, locations, etc.

The ones that spring to mind first are the series of blues fests, the main one being Cognac, but I believe there's also Cahors and a few others.

I think Antibes/Juan les Pins is in July also, that's a jazz fest.

These are about all I know from the top of my head, but I'd be surprised if a good google search, even in English, didn't come up with more...

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com