[Harp-L] Bushman Torpedo Mics now gone

Dang, I woulda liked one of those in a year or so..... that feedback resistance seemed pretty cool.

++++++++++++
For anyone who was thinking of ordering one of the Bushman Torpedo
microphones, Both Coast to Coast Music and Bushman Music are now sold
out, they didn't last long at that price.  Thanks to all who bought
them!  The mics will be on the way out to you next week.

What I don't understand is, if this was just a problem with "the factory", it's Bushman's design right? Why not just switch the manufacturer to a different jobber?

And, I wonder if Bushman might have got a little better volume at a slightly lower price point?

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **