[Harp-L] mic(s) questions

A few questions for the microphones collectors here... I have two of these
microphones from the sixties, one is a Voice of Music that came with the
tape recorder 714 and the other one is probably a Sennheiser (but could be a
Shure, since the Shure and Sennheiser have similar logos). I know that this
model was also available as a 'Philco' and a slightly different model as a
'Realistic'.

What I would like to know is:
- is it ceramic or crystal ?
- how do you open this damn thing !? (I have to peek inside !)
- any harp players here that use this ?
- I have information that the VM is known as model 8742 or 15535 ... can
someone verify that this (or these) were made by Ronette ?

ok, here are the pictures:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~odemar/microphones/pics/shuresennh-a.jpg
http://www.xs4all.nl/~odemar/microphones/pics/shuresennh-b.jpg
http://www.xs4all.nl/~odemar/microphones/pics/vm714.jpg