To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:22 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] New Years Eve space jams in minor keys

Spent New Year's Eve jamming. Lots of spacey guitarists who love to noodle in
minor keys. Got to play in 3rd position on the diatonic, third on the
chromatic, and 2nd on my Dorian tuned harp. I had to think a little to really
space out and not play blues riffs in 3rd position, but that's a good thing.If
you're bored with your progress, spend some time in mior and Dorian mode. It's
a good way to break out of a rut.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm