[Harp-L] House of blues Show

Hope you all don't mind a little show and tell.  Just got word that our band's song, "Close That window" was picked to be one of 11, to be aired on Dan ackroid's "House of blues" radio show, on Jan. 21, 22.  It was picked out of 130 eligible.  The show is deditated to the "International blues challenge", that we're off to this month.  If I weren't old and blind, I'd be jumping around
the room, but that's how I get injured.  Must admit I'm bouncing a little, in my chair.the room.

bullfrogOf course, I am bouncing in my chair, a little.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com