[Harp-L] Re: C-level thesis on harmonica-pedagogy

    Suggestion: just put in a post to Harp-L (maybe in 2 or 3 parts if it is very long).
  I guess it is interesting for both teachers and students, and I guess here we're all harmonica-microbe students for life :-)

  Ludo

  <<The name of the paper is "Teaching an "Invisible" Instrument: How do harmonica teachers explain things that cannot be see?

If anyone out there is interested in reading this, please email me and I will send you a PDF version of the thesis, I would love to get some feedback on this.<<