[Harp-L] jason ricci habitat benefit

when i'm not busy trying to figure out this harp thing, i try and make
myself useful as a mentor to our church's high school youth group.  each
year about 25 kids and 6 adults travel from nj to south carolina to build
a house for habitat for humanity. this year we'll build our 13th house.

on saturday, march 11, we'll be holding a benefit concert in morristown, nj,
to raise funds for this year's trip.  i am very pleased to announce that
Jason Ricci and New Blood will be performing in support of our efforts.

i mention it here for two reasons.  first, i hope that some of you in the
NY/NJ area will be able to come join us for this show; it should be really
great.  more importantly, i want to thank jason for agreeing to do this
for us.  given how crazy his touring schedule is, and how hard he has to
work to make it on the road, it's a real measure of the man that he is
willing to go out of his way to lend his talents to helping others.  i
almost feel guilty asking him, except that i know how much it means to
him to help.  you all know what a great musician he is, but you should
also know what a great person he is.

i'll bug y'all again as the time gets nearer; just wanted to give some
advance notice.  i really hope some of you can make it out to this.  i'd
love to be able to share my passion for this project, and let you see what
great things these kids accomplish (we'll be building our 13th house this
year).  and if in the process you get to enjoy some great music, well,
that makes it even sweeter.

for more information see:
http://muuf.org/YG/HabitatBenefit.html

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.