RE: Very Good Harmonica Info site - was Re: [Harp-L] harp mod's

How about the "Back Issues" link right there on the page you were on?

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Captron100@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:46 AM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Very Good Harmonica Info site - was Re: [Harp-L] harp mod's

Thanks to Gary & Iceman for pointing out the site re harp setup.   I'm
surprised that i havent heard before of this interesting  resource.
Anyway, this
site, _http://harmonicasessions.com/apr04/h-workbench.html_
(http://harmonicasessions.com/apr04/h-workbench.html) ,  makes me want
to see the two previous
articles that he mentions, about tuning  .  But i can't figure out how
to find
them.  Any help?
  It was also said that there was good info at
_http://www.seydel1847.com_
(http://www.seydel1847.com) , but the home  page says nothing to lead me
to any
such info on harp setup.  I don't want  to have to register, but will if
that
is what is required.  Any help  on finding the pages on harp setup?