http://www.harpsax.com

From: Michael Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>

Always attempt to try a mic with the rest of the gear
before buying it.

My favorite (and a popular mic right now) would be the
Electro Voice RE 10.  It sounds great, is easy to
hold, and it looks cool.

An SM57 is nice, but it is a little dark for my style.
 However, it is my back up mic.

I have played some of the four pin 545s and 565s from
Shure.  The 565 has a ball and is hard for me to hold.
 The 545 is a lot like the 57 and a good mic all
around.

I was watching a Freddie King DVD last week and the
drums were mic'ed with several 545s.