[Harp-L] Re: Iceman's student

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-sharmonica0506jan05,0,384\
265.story

===========================

Big deal -- If lived close enough to Larry to get regular lessons, I'd be a killer harp player too! ;-) I was fortunate enough to visit the Iceman for a lesson at his house in 2003 for a single lesson while in Orlando on business. Very very helpful and informative. He took my 3d bending to school! He's a great harp teacher.

But back to RJ ...... this a great story about someone I hear is a great kid and a monster player. Keep blastin', RJ!
MN