Re: [Harp-L] Princeton Reverb vs. Blues Junior

I have a Peavey Delta Blues210 that I use for guitar mostly. Occasionally i use it (unmodified except for Eurotubes selected for my guitar tone) for harp , (generally i do the Sonny Boy Williamson thing and blow harp through my vocal mic). I like the sound, it has as much crunch as you want and doesn't feed back. I think with a little tinkering, it would make a great harp amp, I've used a friend's Bl;ues Jr for harp, but i didn't like the tone much--a little harsh in the mid-range and a little prone to feedback.

for what that's worth.

maurice