[Harp-L] HOB Gig Cancelation

Hey folks,

Just on the off off off chance that anyone saw my listing in the Harper's
International Giglist and was planning on coming to our show at the Chicago
House of Blues tonight, I just received this word:

The HOB management, in their infinite wisdom, had DOUBLE BOOKED a corporate
party for tonight and has informed us that the Big G Real Deal gig at HOB
Front Porch Stage tonight has been canceled. Ouch! You'd think this sort of
thing wouldn't happen at such a professional joint. I am not dissing HOB, but it
did come as a bit of a shocker. I hate sending this email but I don't want
anyone to show up for this non gig!

Soooo, again, just in case any of you good people in  Chicagoland were
planning on attending the show, please accept my apologies  and do come and see us
next Saturday Jan. 14 at Quigley's in Naperville.

I have lot's of phone calls to make. What a buzz buster.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

T. Albanese