Re: Fwd: RE: [Harp-L] harp roles in jam situations

I may not have my laptop with me but there are such things as
libraries and since I am a nerd I tend to frequent them.....

I often find myself playing a short repeating patterned based off of
the bass or drum line.  It works well.

There are a ton of sounc clips where you can hear this...

http://www.michalekstrone.com/mp3.htm